Scope of this Policy
Collection of Credit/Debit Card Details and Personally Identifiable Information
We want to assure you that we do not store, sell, share, rent, or lease any details related to credit/debit cards or personally identifiable information to any third parties.
Protection of Debit/Credit Card Details
We are dedicated to not sharing any debit/credit card details with third parties. Your financial information is treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Data Privacy and Security
Golden Spark Detectors employs robust hardware and software techniques to ensure the privacy and security of your data. It’s important to note, however, that while we take appropriate measures, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information disclosed online.
Please be aware that our website may contain links to other websites. Golden Spark Detectors is not responsible for the privacy policies of these external websites. If you provide information to these third parties, their policies for collecting and using personal information may differ. If you have questions about their practices, please contact them directly.
Updates to Website Policies and Terms & Conditions
We may periodically revise or update the Website Policies and Terms & Conditions to align with requirements and standards. We encourage customers to regularly visit these sections to stay informed about any changes to our website.
Terms and Conditions
Please take note of the following:
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- Visa and Master Card in AED will be accepted for payment.
- We will not trade with or provide services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customers using the website who are Minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as Users of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholders must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts.
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through partners, including for customer service, updates, and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Golden Spark Detectors follows a standard procedure of using log files.