GTI 2500 Metal Detector
Highly suggested Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
The actual SIZE and DEPTH of the target are shown by Garrett Exclusive Graphic Target Imaging™ (GTI). This helps you to dig trash for less time and dig gold for more time.
The GTI detectors will tell you what coin it is when you find a coin: a penny, a nickel, a dime, a quarter, or a dollar. The GTI 2500 sifts the trash and treasure out, making the hunt more productive than a manufactured detector! A possible part of the exclusive Digital Signal Processing (DSP) chip GTI series. It’s unlikely for certain detectors to detect a detected target junk or treasure before you dig it up. Since similar conductivities are shared by different targets, detecting what quarter an aluminum can be. If a target junk or treasure is found, the GTI 2500 TRUE size and depth technology make you.
- 9.5″” Imaging submersible search coil PROformanceTM
- DVD of Instructional GTI 2500.
- True target size and depth is shown by Graphic Target Imaging™ (GTI).
- The Graphic Target Analyzer™ (GTA) identifies the conductivity of the target
- True Digital Signal Processor™ (DSP) increases the accuracy of discrimination.
- Based on quest coil swing pace, ScanTrack™ optimizes treasure signals
- Ground Balance: automatic and also adjustable manually
- Deepseeking Mode for All Metal, Non-Motion: allows hovering over the target
- Volume, threshold, tone, sensitivity, discrimination User-adjustable
- Salt Elimination Aid: Elimination of interference at the beach caused by wetted salt
- Hip Mount Battery Pack: for long searches, decreases detector weight
- For use in All Metal Mode, FastTrack™ Ground Balance
- Elimination of Surface: Flexible search aid ignores shallow, unwanted objects
- LCD Backlight: LCD screen illumination for enhanced visibility
- Headphone Jack and external speaker: quarter-inch (1/4″”) size
- Coin Alert BeltoneAudio™: Garrett sound for targets with high conductivity
- Switching from the last mode: switch from All-Metal to last-used discrimination mode
|Target ID Cursor Segments||24|
|Iron Discrimination Segments||3|
|Search Modes||5 (plus Imaging/Pinpoint)|
|Electronic Pinpointing||YES, with size/depth display|
|Frequency||7.2 kHz, user-adjustable|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Standard Searchcoil||9.5″” PROformance™ Imaging|
|Length (Adjustable)||40″” to 51″” (1.01m – 1.29m)|
|Total Weight||4.6 lbs. (2.1 kgs.)|
|Batteries||8 AA (included)|
|Battery Condition Indicator||YES|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|