Instantly verifies the authenticity of diamonds based on their thermal properties in a pocket-sized instrument.
A retractable probe tip on the presidium diamond mate tester (PDMT) ensures constant pressure against the gemstone during testing for more reliable results. PDMT tests diamonds as small as 0.02ct with the industry’s thinnest probe tip size of 0.6mm. A led light and continuous audible beep indicate test results instantly.
It is available in two versions, one with 3 AAA alkaline batteries (Presidium DIAMOND MATE-A/PDMT-A) and the other with an inset rechargeable battery (PRESIDIUM DIAMOND MATE-C/PDMT-C). THE PDMT-C is equipped with a rechargeable battery and an ac adaptor (120 or 230 volts).
- The retractable thermoelectric probe tip improves accuracy by maintaining constant pressure between the probe and the gemstone.
- Thinnest probe tip in the industry (0.6mm) for testing diamonds as small as 0.02ct Metal alert buzzer to ensure probe tip is in contact with stone during testing
- There is no downtime between tests.
- LED display that is clear and easy to read
- Batteries that can be recharged
- Low-battery warning
- Low power consumption
- Verifies authenticity of diamonds instantly
- Tests both polished and unpolished gemstones
- Tests diamonds as small as 0.02ct
- Consistent and reliable results every time
- No waiting time between tests
- Clear and visible display for ease of reading measurements
- Simple and easy to use
- Light and portable for convenience
- Comes with protective carrying case
|Power & Battery||PDMT-A: 3 x AAA alkaline batteries (approximately 7 hours of continuous use)
PDMT-C: Rechargeable battery pack (approximately 6 hours of continuous use) or provided AC adaptor (120 / 230 volts)
|Recommended Operating Conditions||Optimal Operating Temperature: 18°C – 27°C (65°F – 80°F)
Storage Temperature: 10°C – 51°C (50°F – 124°F)
|Dimension||Length: 160mm (6.30 inches)
Width: 21mm (0.83 inches)
Height: 30mm (1.18 inches)
|Weight||PDMT-A (w/o batteries): 40.0 grams (1.41 oz)
PDMT-C (w batteries): 80.0 grams (2.82 oz)