The Lorenz Deepmax Z2 is an advanced piece of technology, equipped with a compact and rugged design for durability. Developed and manufactured in Germany, this device utilizes superior power pulses, along with a multi-channel data logger for comprehensive performance. This is the perfect choice for those seeking a reliable device with advanced features.
The LORENZ DEEPMAX Z2 is a sophisticated, 3D multi-frequency metal detector capable of detecting objects in up to 8 meters depth. With its highly-accurate target ID feature and fast target recovery, it provides reliable data and results. Providing reliable depth data and a flexible search mode, this detector is perfect for professionals or extreme hobbyists.
A completely new electronics product with a small and robust construction is the LORENZ DEEPMAX Z2. With this particular detector model, just the best parts have been utilised. In use is a control housing made of anodized aluminum that was machined from a single piece of aluminum. The Z2 is a remarkable device thanks to the newest controllers and analog to digital converters as well as brand-new software solutions. Natural gold and other non-ferrous metal objects now fall within a much wider detection range. This gadget is especially helpful in locations where there are a lot of power line interferences since it has a differential electromagnetic noise cancelling with novel coil designs. To increase stability and sensitivity even more, the whole sending and receiving circuitry was updated.
In general, this model provides a wide variety of non-ferrous metal things. For searching at deep, the integrated Pulse GBS (Ground Balancing System) is very useful. In order to cancel out the ground while providing reliable signals from the metal objects, the operator can now select between three various ground balancing facilities, including a preset, a two-step automatic, or a manual one.
The majority of magnetic soils, salt water, and temperature variations have essentially no impact on this electronic device’s performance.
PST (Pulse Shaping Technology), an enhanced power pulse technology, generates extremely accurate signals to achieve extremely high detection depths. Even in harsh environmental conditions, the DEEPMAX Z2 is a dependable locator.
This detector is significantly more adaptable for global operation thanks to complete power management, effective low electromagnetic interference converters, and low self discharge batteries.
High-end, specialized metal detector the LORENZ DEEPMAX Z2 can be used with either small or big coils. Due to the powerful and deep-going magnetic field produced, large coils may reach extremely deep depths for large metal objects, whilst small coils are better suited for small things like single coins or gold nuggets.
In order to provide better results in the field, metal recognition features as well as coils and accessories have been upgraded.
A specially constructed LC Display and a small number of settings ensure an extremely straightforward operation. A number of features offered by this detector model are novel for a pulse metal detector at the same time.
Ground Balancing System (GBS) non-motion Pulse is the foundation of the LORENZ DEEPMAX Z2. A search coil is used to emit brief but powerful magnetic pulses first. Eddy currents are created by such magnetic pulses in conducting materials, such as metal objects. The aforementioned eddy currents will remain in a metal object after the magnetic pulse emitted by the search coil has stopped and disappear. This is the reason why the same search coil, which is now functioning as a receiving coil, can be used to detect those eddy currents during the time-delayed receiving phase. To detect those minute voltage changes and distinguish that particular signal from other interference, a very complex electronics circuitry is required.To drive an audio stage with a voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO), the signal must be amplified. When a metal is in the search coil’s field, the VCO creates an audible signal that may be heard through headphones or a built-in loudspeaker.
Depending on the conductivity of the metal object, eddy currents generated in it by a pulsed primary field will dissipate in different ways. Therefore, for the eddy currents collected during a specific time period, the metal classification circuit provides a visual time delay reading. Additionally, when a double D coil is in operation, a ferrous/non-ferrous indication for a metal being detected is functional. This provides more details on the likely type of metal being discovered as well as the auditory sound produced, making it simple to predict the location and size of the buried metal object.
The advantage of having big diameter coils and high transmitting power is the Pulse GBS concept. When looking deep, it is very important to do this. The LORENZ DEEPMAX Z2 can be linked to frame-mounted cable coils of any size or form without requiring any alterations. The detector now features a unique adaptation circuit that can automatically adapt to five different coil configurations. This guarantees the best performance with any connected coil. The sensitivity to larger objects will increase with increased search coil diameter.Smaller objects will also be less sensitively located at the same time. While looking for larger and deeper objects, it is possible to either remove certain undesired objects, such as nails and foils, or recognize them as being minor unwanted objects. The LORENZ DEEPMAX Z2 will provide extraordinary deep capabilities for both ferrous and non-ferrous metal objects when the Ground Balancing System is in use, even in challenging soils with magnetic iron oxides present. Other systems frequently experience ground effects, which narrow the ground’s depth range.
In the majority of ground-based testing as well as »in air tests«, the LORENZ DEEPMAX Z2 will be able to find objects at almost the same depths. The DEEPMAX Z2 is a fantastic detector for a variety of locating tasks due to its great sensitivity to non-ferrous metal objects including gold, silver, and copper as well as the metal analysis feature.
Every metal found by the DEEPMAX Z2 is visually indicated on the LC Display. Metal objects can be categorized using a time delay reading that generates a number between 000 and 099 in the range. The size of a metal object only sometimes affects the metal classification circuitry, which distinguishes between little coins and huge metal objects. Along with the 26cm or 35cm double D search coil, the LORENZ DEEPMAX Z2 also provides a sophisticated and refined ferrous / non-ferrous metal analysis that performs more steadily in challenging soils. Because the detection depths attained in air tests are nearly same in many different types of soils, they are significantly higher than those made possible by conventional pulse induction or sine wave VLF-TR detectors
The DEEPMAX Z2 was created to offer a variety of qualities, including great sensitivity, stability, and simplicity of use. To ensure the best results in the field, the number of controls was therefore decreased, and the detector was calibrated to our factory values. For use in professional search and locating applications, the LORENZ DEEPMAX Z2 was created.
This metal detector can be attached to a variety of search coils. With frame coils, large areas may be effectively monitored. The DEEPMAX Z2’s detecting range is barely impacted by saltwater, most types of terrain, or temperature fluctuations.
- highly susceptible to all metals
- Pulse Ground Balancing System provides stable operation on mineralized ground or salt water.
- Few controls, dependable functioning, and a customizable LC Display
- precise aiming using big coils
- Large-area detection is extremely simple and efficient.
- Rugged, sophisticated mechanical design with electronics that are protected from dust and water
- There are numerous search coils available for various types of detection.
- Automatic electronics adaption of various coil sizes and coil designs
- Small undesired metal pieces can be found and removed.
- Quick audio response time with various settings
- Easy pinpointing using a logarithmic audio response and intensity bar graph readout
- audio alarm tone and battery check
- Metal classification with visual conductivity and time delay calibration for still objects
- more accurate ferrous/non-ferrous identification
- precise audio threshold that is programmable
- Stable visual and audio static response
- water-resistant search coils
- Low self-discharge rechargeable NiMH batteries for use everywhere
- You can attach an additional battery and a GPS module (Power Bank) to twice the battery capacity.
- Fast charging electronics for global use 100-240V AC/50-60Hz
- There is a car charger for 10 to 30 volt DC supply.
- Low frequency EMI interference mitigation using frequency and filter function
- new differential inputs with fresh coil designs to get rid of interference
- Ground calibration retuning facility with automatic and manual options
- various Delay and Sensitivity settings for simple pinpointing or to remove minor things
- extreme depths for metal things that are exceedingly massive
- enhanced detection range for small, low conductivity metal objects and a focus on gold
- circuitry for reducing low-frequency interference that eliminates interference
- improved dynamic range for ease locating and extreme ground signals
- It is possible to link single, dual, induction balanced, or differential coil types.
- Easy-to-use multi channel data logger function produces six 2D images and six 3D surface maps from the captured scans when combined with extra hardware and software. Each map is unique depending on the electronic analysis method used, and as such, may hold the key to revealing the type of metal that is likely to be buried beneath the surface. GPS-based meters and compass heading information make working with data loggers simple.
- A huge LC Display simultaneously displays the signal strength bar graph, time delay reading, ferrous/non-ferrous icons, battery level, and all of the mode options.
LORENZ DEEPMAX Z2 STANDARD
DETECTING KIT INCLUDES IN ADDITION:
- 1m x 1m frame coil with carrying straps
- Carrying bag for 1m x 1m frame coil
- 35cm DD- coil
- Three rods telescopic S pole
To generate colour maps with the DEEPMAX Z2 built-in data logger function
the following accessories will be necessary in addition:
- Computer with installed software
- Surfer scientific mapping software (single user license) available directly at Golden Software
- Lorenz Scripter latest version with complete installation instructions available for free download at Service-Page.
- Z2 USB data transfer cable
- Z2 Battery + GPS Module (Power Bank)
LORENZ DEEPMAX Z2 DETECTION DEPTHS
LORENZ DEEPMAX Z2 TECHNICAL DATA
Advanced power pulse technology, GBS (Ground Balancing System)
All Metal, Ancient Antiquities, archaeology, Coins, Gold, Treasure chests