OKM eXp 4500 Light
OKM’s detector for multifunctional subsurface detection – with few features
Customers discovered objects up to 25 m (82 ft) deep
Ground Scan, Pinpointer, and Mineral Scan are the operating modes.
Detectable items include treasure chests, cavities, and tunnels.
3D Ground Scan
GST / EMSR
Rechargeable high-capacity battery
3D Treasure Hunting and Gold Prospection Ground Scanner
Ground scans such as eXp 4500 can detect buried depth depths that common metal detectors cannot reach, allowing treasures hunters of all levels – entrance, experienced and professional users. The multifunctional treasure detector can find old relics, lost treasures and minerals made of natural gold.
eXp 4500 Special Features at a Glance
- eXp 4500 Ground Scan
- non-intrusive real-time ground surveying before excavating
- quick and easy setup and operation
- exchangeable probes of various purposes
- color-coded surveys
- immediate on-site interpretation of target area
- measured values show extreme depth of survey
- measured values show location of targets within surveyed area
- highly sensitive and accurate metal detection
Multi-purpose Detector with Exchangeable Probes
The high-performance detector eXp 4500 features interchangeable sensors that have been tuned and optimized for their specific purpose and function. As a result, the lightweight and simple-to-use treasure detector is ideal for treasure hunters looking for a variety of treasures.
The eXp 4500 Light comes with the following accessories:
High-resolution ground scans, pinpointing, and mineral detection are all possible with the Super Sensor.
Additional specialized probes can be added:
Tunnel Sensor with GPR Antenna (25cm, 50cm, 75cm, 100cm)
Easy-to-use Detector for all Treasure Hunting Levels
Archaeologists, gold seekers, and treasure hunters can use the treasure detector to:
- carry out 3D archaeological surveys and metal detection
- pinpoint the exact location of buried treasures and relics, visualize discoveries and underground structures in 3D images including size and
- depth, and detect gold, silver, bronze, and other valuable objects
- Discover ancient artifacts, hidden treasures, coins, treasure troves, and pirate chests.
- Explore tunnels, voids, and caverns in search of gold minerals and natural gold.
eXp 4500 Scan Modes
Discoveries and treasure finds come in all shapes and sizes, and are made of a variety of materials. As a result, treasure hunters who are not specialized in a particular type of find require a variety of operating modes and locating methods to locate all types of hidden treasures at various depths beneath the surface.
The eXp 4500 Light ground scanner has the following scan modes:
- Ground Scan: ideal for treasure hunters and archaeologists in search of underground artifacts, treasures, and historical objects.
- Mineral Scan: enables gold prospectors and gold seekers to be more successful in natural gold mineral panning.
- Pinpointer: aids treasure hunters in determining the exact location of detected items.
- Magnetometer: aids in the detection of ferrous metals such as iron and steel.
Visualization of Treasure Finds and Discoveries
The eXp 4500 sensors are directly connected to the control unit, which displays the measurement data on the full color screen immediately. These data can be saved in the device’s internal memory and then transferred to a computer.
On a computer, the specialized software Visualizer 3D allows for the evaluation and comparison of all stored data. The user can also determine the depth, size, and position of detected structures and objects.
|1x||Software Visualizer 3D Studio Standard Edition with data cable|
|1x||Waterproof and shock-resistant Protector case|
|1x||Power Pack with charger and travel adapter|
|1x||Quick Start Guide|
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 70 x 140 x 300 mm
- Weight: approx. 1530 g
- Input voltage: 12 – 14.4 V DC, 22 W max
- Display: 1000 mcd Background lighting, 6.5″ Diagonal, 640 x 480 Pixel TFT, Color, Anti-Glare
- Processor: AMD-GX, Dual-Core 1 GHz Processor, GPU 300 MHz
- Working memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Data memory: 8 GB
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 60°C
- Waterproof: No
- Operating time: approx. 3 hours (full charged Power Pack, 25°C)
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Protection Type: IP 40
- Feedback: acoustic, visual
- Technology: USB
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 115200 Baud
Computer minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive: minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission): USB
- Free disk space: minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM): minimum 256 MB
- Graphic card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Processor: minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.