Super Scanner V Hand-Held
There are both audible and silent vibrating alert options and extended battery life for Super Scanner V. Detect Coins, Guns, Detect all metal for Security Personals. Silver, Gold, Copper, etc.
Garrett’s Super Scanner was originally developed for use at the 1984 Olympic Games and is the world’s most known hand-held metal detector.
- Ultimate sensitivity senses a medium-sized 9″ distance; large knife from 6″ knife; 3″ distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1″ foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry.
- Self-calibration The need for periodic sensitivity adjustments is eliminated by digital microprocessor technology.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with strengthened coil compartment. It exceeds Process 516.5, Procedures II, and IV of Mil-Std-810F (drop test).
- Large 8″ scan surface for quick, detailed scanning.
- No tools are needed to change the standard 9V battery (included). Optional rechargeable battery package.
- The detection of metal is indicated by a sharp audible alarm and a bright red LED.
- A momentary push-button, such as rebar, or metal walls, helps temporarily eliminate the detection of nearby ambient metal.
- Three-color LED indicator Green LED indicator ON; Amber LED indicator LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicator ALARM.
- Temperature of operation -35 °F (-37 °C) to 158 °F (70 °C)
|Width: 3.25″” (8.3 cm)|
|Thickness: 1.625″” (4.13 cm)|
|Length: 16.5″” (42 cm)|
|Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)|