8′ submersible PROformance™ search coil
Pouch for Belt
The Sea Hunter’s electronic housing can be placed in either short or long configurations on the hip or above, below or under the cuff, thanks to its ability to disregard saltwater, a favorite detector for treasure divers around the globe.
With our special Discrete Trash Elimination technology,
In the Discrete Elimination mode for rings and coins, the Sea Hunter Mark II can remove most pull tabs and foil without degrading its sensitivity significantly.
- Circuit Type: Pulse Induction technology for automatic salt/ground mineralization cancellation
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable: adapt to the needs of the consumer
- Discrimination/Elimination User-adjustable
- Hip Mount Belt/Pouch: for long scans, reducing the weight of the detector
- Discrimination Modes: Two operating modes provide different degrees of non-ferrous target discrimination (Standard or Discrete).
- Discrete Trash Elimination: used for rings and coins to remove most pull tabs and foil without drastically degrading sensitivity.
- Standard Trash Elimination: offers the deepest possible detection; in areas with little trash, makes a very slow search coil sweep.
- Independently sealed compartment for batteries
- Search Mode: Non-Motion All Metal Deepseeking Mode with discrimination against Full Range PI
Leave the beach with the Sea Hunter Mark II for land lovers and go on an underwater adventure with the Sea Hunter Mark II. All the inspiration you need to set out on a search for sunken treasure is this high-performance underwater detector. The Sea Hunter can remove most pull tabs and foil with Discrete Trash Elimination technology without significantly degrading the sensitivity of Discrete Elimination Mode rings and coins.
The Sea Hunter can be used underwater with a short stem or on the beach with its long stem configuration, a favorite detector for treasure hunters across the globe. Its electronic housing may be placed in either short or long stem configurations above, below, or under the cuff. It may also be carried in the supplied belt pouch.
|Multiple Frequency Technology
|Full Range (PI)
|750 pulses per second, adjustable
|200 feet (65m); (underwater
|8″” PROformance™ mono search coil
|28″” to 52″” (.71m – 1.32m)
|5.1 lbs. (2.3 kgs.) stem-mounted
|31 oz. (.88 kgs.)
|8 AA (included)
|1 Year, Limited Parts/Labor